Angela Hill, MD
Post-Graduate Year II
Angela Hill, MD, is a second-year general surgery resident at WashU, primarily interested in abdominal transplant. Her research background is in clinical outcomes, and she looks forward to developing herself as both a surgeon and researcher throughout residency.
Hometown: Austin, TX
Undergraduate: Harvard University
Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine
Research Interests: Clinical outcomes in transplant surgery
- Lee, A, Concepcion W, Gonzalez S, Sutherland S M, Hollander S A. Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease After Combined Heart-Liver Transplant in Patients With Congenital Heart Disease: a Retrospective Case Series. Pediatric Transplantation. In press.
- Lee, A, Perrault, D, Brubaker, A, Than, P, Melcher, M. Pulmonary Artery Migration of a Peripheral Endovascular Stent Discovered Prior to Renal Transplantation. Journal of Surgical Case Reports. 2020 Jun 26:1-6.
- Lee A, Brubaker A, Stoltz D, McKenzie RB, Esquivel C, Mendoza J, Gallo A. Eliminating INR Thresholds for Transfusion in Pediatric Patients with Fulminant Hepatic Failure. Clinical Transplantation. 2020 Jan 1 (20):71-72.
- Brubaker AL, Wu HY, Lee A, Vuong P, Stoltz DJ, Chaudhuri A, James G, Grimm PC, Concepcion W, Gallo AE. Ureterostomy as an alternative to ileal conduits in pediatric kidney transplantation. Clinical Transplantation. 2020 Jan 6:e13777.
- Lee, A, Kin, C, Syan, R, Morris, A and Gurland, B. Surgical Decision-Making for Rectal Prolapse: One Size Does Not Fit All. Postgraduate medicine. 2019 Sep 26:1-7.
- Lee A, Neshatian L, Sheth V, Gurland, B. Clinical Correlation Improves Diagnostic Accuracy of MRI Defecography in Rectal Prolapse. American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting, Boston, MA, June 2020.
- Lee A, Brubaker A, Stoltz D, McKenzie RB, Esquivel C, Mendoza J, Gallo A. Eliminating INR Thresholds for Transfusion in Pediatric Patients with Fulminant Hepatic Failure. American Society of Transplant Surgeons Annual State of the Art Winter Symposium, Miami, FL, January 2020.
- Lee, A, Shelton, E, Bidwell, S, Shelton, A, Gurland, B, Morris, A, Kin, C. Effect of a Multimodal Prehabilitation Program Prior to Colorectal Surgery on Post-Operative Pain and Pain Medication Use. American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress, San Francisco, CA, October 2019.
*Presentations and publications prior to 2022 under the name “A. Lee”